countryscrub

CHAT WITH THE CRIPPLED

A living hell I bet. So sorry bud. If you can survive this , and you will, you will become one of the best skydivers around. Keep up the hope and positive thoughts. I know I met you at the dz a few times.I'll Buy ya jump and a beer when you are ready. Be strong. I don't know what you are going through.Never been in that situation. Write anytime.You'll be back in the air by the time this frozen state warms up. Glad you're still o.k. or not worse. Jeff

Dang it country I have 2 computers and NEITHER will let me into the Pub right now...[:/] Otherwise I'd chat with ya for 3 minutes...I'm already late for a major big business meeting for which I am completely unprepared.

Feel better! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I was just at the dz yesterday tweakin the trailer. It's all ready for the season to start. I 'm usually there every weekend.
Do you have any idea when you will be able to get around: drive etc ? we'll put you in a big chair and let ya enjoy the scenery if you want . J

lol yeah i got this big plastic body armor thing that while im in it jacks my head to look at the sky ...only cool part about it ... so i am portable i just cant drive my self i perfer big cars with sunroofs that way i got something to look through.... once i get to the dz its more confortable if i lie down so just through out a sleepbag on the ground and il watch you guys all day long..... id like to make it out for safty day if i can get someone to pick me up....only problem is im way out in howell so its kinda a drive ... anyone that need to get ahold of me or just d.d. my number is 248.467.4599

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

yo, ugly crippled guy! i'll do my best to stop over on sunday. i'll bring the wipes, someone else is going to have to do the wiping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later my brother.

green grass and high clouds forever!

brent
~~~~Green grass and high clouds forever~~~~
no matter where you go, there you are!

yo, ugly crippled guy! i'll do my best to stop over on sunday. i'll bring the wipes, someone else is going to have to do the wiping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later my brother.

green grass and high clouds forever!

brent

lol who is calling who ugly ...i just got shaved today...so im maddd sexy... eat your heart out ladies.. as far as the wipes ..lol its nice to feel the love bro... and dont worrie i wasnt going to ask for an assist ... i found a roll of duck tape and a couple kitchen utensils that works pretty well...
mental note for all you to remember dont eat at scrubby's house for a long long time:P:P:P

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)