craichead

"Shit Bitch" Valentine Bear (SFW)

Oh, and you can buy it here!

http://www.tomatoalligator.com/

"The Shit bitch Bear has been proven to increase response and lower inhibitions of recipients. In studies people who gave The Shit Bitch Bear experienced significantly higher levels of late stage action-such as dry humping and heavy-petting along with extended post-coital spooning sessions.

Shit Bitch Bears are the most authentic and effective way to express deep feelings of lust, love and like to that special someone. Perfect for Valentine’s Day and all year round."

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I don't really like receiving gifts on Valentine's Day (see this thread), but if AndyMan bought me this bear, I would totally love it because it's just not a common Valentine's gift! :D That said...since I already know about the bear, it wouldn't be any fun receiving it. :P I'm so hard to please...:)

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

No baby, that's okay. You still don't have to get me anything. ;) I will uphold my promise of not putting you in the doghouse tomorrow (or any other Valentine's Day) if you don't get me anything.

I love you! B|

_Pm
__