skybytch

a legendary drunk

A pocket bottle of 151 or moonshine is your ticket. Get a tube of Orange-pineapple-banana juice concentrate, mix it with half the water you're supposed to, drink it half and half with the 151. Grenadine on top makes it look pretty, and I'm pretty sure Stacy can find you an umbrella. You should be passed out or running naked on the freeway by the time the booze is gone.

Feel the love.

See here. What's up with this whole sneaking up on a perfectly good drunk by making all the drinks taste "good" Hangovers are just magnified by all the "mixers" Go get yourself a GOOD bottle of Tequila (aparently imposible to do in FL) and have at it.

Portfinia is nice.....

Here are a couple of things for you to help in your search.....

One Tequila,

two Tequila,

Thre Tequila....

Floor:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Beer and condiments make for a very delightul carpet-ride in most cases... and if your riding the bus make sure to always pass it to the left always to the left...B|

...:S or is it , to the right... in any case as long as its passing along I guess thats the point!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Hmmm Ministry... Yeah, after I get done with the Eminem Show perhaps The Mind would be a Terrible Thing to Waste...

You're all pretty damn boring tonight. Here I am drunk and getting drunker and you are so not entertaining me.

I'm more than a little disappointed. I really expected more from you.