Tinkerbelle

crush on Carl Daugherty

Hey! I am writing you here because it seems I can't on the other post. To answer your question "Why are people so mean?" Don't you think you are calling the kettle black Tink? Let me quote you from a recent posting of yours regarding regulation of our sport...you said:

"I would go up to Reno and shoot the MF in the knees and watch him bleed. I would love to see him begging on his stumps! Then I would shoot him in the arms, and rub his face in stories of all the people he harmed. I would watch him bleed out, but right before he lost consciousness I would put the gun right between his eyes, make him beg, then blow his MF head off!"

You are the mean one Tink. Have you shared the rest of your real life history with the group? You reap what you sew and just because you are cute and sweet in this thread it doesn't mean your Karma doesn't follow you around. You can't be mean to someone else in one thread and not expect it back in another. It's basic Karma and it applies to more than just your behavior on a website.

I know you have been advised to do this by NUMEROUS other users of this site but read the rules. BE NICE! I know you can read. You have the education of genius! You have not only slammed the person above but many others as well over a variety of topics ranging from people like the one above to people you don't even know who you think are secret lovers to your guy. You have been doing this for years!

Ann, I KNOW deep down inside you are basically a good and beautiful person. At least you started your life out that way. You let shit pile on until you find yourself in the middle of stuff like this. You can stop the madness! If you would learn to love yourself than the universe could possibly follow suit but YOU have to start deep within your own soul.

You are a beautiful, intelligent woman who is an accomplished skydiver. You are educated and worldy and you have a great body from what I hear. We all know you have paid some dues but you have to master the pain and don't let the pain master you. Just like the song by REM: Everybody hurts!

Why don't you turn all the energy you are using against others into healing yourself then your world (and others exposed to it) will get a lot better?

There are several things that are certain in this world:

1. You spend too much energy on things that aren't real that you imagine. It is a waste of your genius.

2. Carl Daugherty is not screwing around on you (Do you even have a committment? He is known by most women as being very monogamous)

3. Not everyone (except you and Lenny) want Carl for anything other then as a dependable organizer or skydiver on their jumps

4. Men and women CAN and do share a sport and keep their relationships platonic. Thousands do! It is true!

5. If you would love yourself first and stop being so insecure than maybe "people who you want to love you back will" and other skydivers might actually learn to respect you.

6. Playing a little hard to get does work!

7. You must respect yourself first and realize your own self worth before ANYTHING can change and you can possibly meet your life goals.

8. Get thicker skin. Skydivers are brutally honest and that is one of our best traits! Learn from their inputs don't feel attacked by them.

8. Just because you think a certain man is "the bomb" that doesn't mean everyone else does too. We all seek different traits in people and those of us who have known Carl over the years understand he is absolutely impossible to be attracted to. He is ugly, mean, skinny and old. If he wasn't a good skydiver he would be shit. We, collective group of skydivers, do here by proclaim Carl good for one thing only - and it ain't his bod! More power to you Ann. We are glad our friend Carl has found someone to spend her life putting him up on a pedestal. Who knows where he would be without you? Without you, the rest of us would have to keep him pumped up. Thanks for taking the job off us! Believe it or not....YOU are the ONLY one who wants to have sex with him...except Lenny!

It's not too late Tink! Wave that wand of yours!!

Despite what you have done there are people who are able to see above it and who are sending you positive energy to heal.

A concerned outsider who has been reading your "22.8 posts per day" - see your profile....[:/]