aprilcat

Average Joe

What a dope of a guy to dump her just because of who she dated in her past. She's better off without him!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just goes to show, the nice guy does always finish last.

Serves her right - she went for the shallow guy and thought it was mysterious. Then she admits who she dated and he blew up and left? When she said Fabio was her ex I was still waiting for this big secret. Guess that shows the type of guys she really likes.

She was more willing to believe a fairy tale than go for the nice guy that treated her great and made her feel great. I wasn't really surprised the guy she choose blew up for something as stupid as that.

She was more willing to believe a fairy tale than go for the nice guy that treated her great and made her feel great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A 'saving' grace could be that kids that see too much tv saw how PETTY it all turned out to be (for the second time).

Actually, I was hoping she'd have the guts to pick up the phone and call the Boston Guy...and HE'd tell her to kiss off...
The one that left after seeing her making out on the beach-- he did the right thing. She is not worth a good man.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

She chose the 'pretty boy' instead of Brian (from Boston). The kicker was when she told him her ex was Fabio, he flipped out and left! What a jerk! Larissa blew it, but then I didn't think she had a 'connection' with any of them:S. I was waiting for this big surprise, some deep down secret maybe, but having Fabio as your 'ex'????? It's silly.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I really have no idea!:S Maybe, it just seemed like an 'easy' out??????????? I mean, geez, what difference does it make who her 'ex' was???

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Because he is a shallow, insecure wimp of a boy!!

What a pussy, he couldn't handle the fact she dated Fabio.

he must suffer from premature ejaculation or a small penis!

Nick

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”