koz2000

DC sniper sentenced to death

John Muhammed was sentenced to death.

He told the judge ""Just like I said at the beginning, I had nothing to do with this, and I'll say again, I had nothing to do with this," Muhammad said. He told the judge he plans to appeal, and urged, "Don't make a fool of the Constitution of the United States of America."

[ url "http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040310/ap_on_re_us/sniper_shootings_muhammad&cid=519&ncid=716" ] Full Story [/url]

Finally some justice for the victims

Got exactly what he deserved! Ashame the other one will get off with life in prison, without parole, that is unless that put him in cell with 350 lb "Bubba" that thinks he's cute and decides he wants him as his "girldfriend"! That won't be ashamed, maybe that will be approprite for what he did!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

My girlfriend, her friends, and her family all live in D.C. I felt like she was in the crosshairs every day this asshole was running around with his little mini-me creating mayhem. SO:

I've always been a fan of eye-for-an-eye justice. Put a lowjack on him (along with a couple surveillance teams just in case) and tell him to go about his regular life. Then, one day down the road, next week next month next year (who knows, that's the fun part) while he's pumping gas or leaving the Home Depot or any other scenario one of his victims was killed doing, have a military Sniper team bust a cap in his ass. I mean that literally, hit him in the ass or leg first, let him squirm a bit, then go for the kill shot.

Tell him all this is going to happen, just don't tell him when it will happen. Let him live out the rest of his life in the same kind of fear he put into the hearts of all the people in the D.C./NOVA area.

Nuff said.

I was dating a girl in Bethesda, and going to school in College Park, and I never really got scared. Every time I told someone that they looked at like I was Satan in a fur coat, but I just wasn't. I guess I was inspired by Stonewall Jackson.

However, for the pure evil in this sack of shit's heart, and the pain he brought to random innocents, I'm all for old timey public displays.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Amen, he caused a lot of grief, fear and terror to innocent and unsuspecting people. The least the victims families can get is the knowledge that this bastard wont be wasting oxygen any longer.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

that'd be neat. teeth on the toilet seat and a swift kick to the back of the head to start the party off on the right foot.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky