Kramer

ZHills Dingos

Yo Yo Yo. The Fake Kramer is returning. B|

I'm gettin in tomorrow and stayin for a week until Friday the 19th. Who all am I gonna be meetin? C'mon...don't be bashful. ;)

Anyway, if ya see me around, say hi and I'll buy ya a beer or somethin. Always fun meeting new people. Peace!

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Jerm, what's up dawg, we met last time I was down there. Didn't realize you posted on here. I recall a very memorable sunset load where I was sitting there waitin to watch everyone swoop the pond, and you came flyin through, missed the pond by a landslide, and had to do a buttslide all the way across the field and nearly ran into a trailer. It was pretty badass. B|

Phreezone, that'd be pimp as hell if you're there Tuesday. I'd be pissed if you're there and don't say hi, dude. ;) I've gotta lotta respect for ya.

A'ight...that's enough for this post.

Giddyup

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

heh, yeah... i really needed to take that about 200 feet further back for that downwind... ooops.

the up side is that i woulnd't have hit the trailer... there's a palm tree in the way :P

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

actually i was riding bitch in a tandem-hanging harness for cutaway practice for a friend.

but a rollercoaster DOES sound fun :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time