jf951

new freebag cost? custom?

so i had my first cutaway today woo...woo...

(spinning line twists)

anywho i lost my freebag...my question is how much does it cost to replace a freebag and can you get them in other colors besides black? ...(neon yellow?)
Jump more, Bitch less.

Most freebags are either White, orange or Wings uses Neon Green for the freebag material. The Pilot chute material is usually Black or white depending on the rig. Javelins tend to be black for the pilot chute material and white on the freebag.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

anywho i lost my freebag...my question is how much does it cost to replace a freebag and can you get them in other colors besides black? ...(neon yellow?)

Your profile says you have an Odyssey. They are made by Sun Path Products. They have a price list for replacement parts on their web page:

Freebag & bridle: $105
Freebag & bridle if you have a skyhook: $160

You will also need a reserve pilot chute: $138
... or if you want a pinstripe on the pilot chute: $165

So you are looking at anywhere from $243 to $325. You might want to ask a few dealers for prices, you may be able to get it for less.

I've never seen a black freebag. Most are white (including every Javelin I've seen). A few manufacturers make them orange or neon yellow. I'm not aware of any manufacturer that offers a choice of colours.
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

Your profile says you have an Odyssey. They are made by Sun Path Products. They have a price list for replacement parts on their web page:

Freebag & bridle: $105
Freebag & bridle if you have a skyhook: $160

You will also need a reserve pilot chute: $138
... or if you want a pinstripe on the pilot chute: $165

So you are looking at anywhere from $243 to $325. You might want to ask a few dealers for prices, you may be able to get it for less.

I've never seen a black freebag. Most are white (including every Javelin I've seen). A few manufacturers make them orange or neon yellow. I'm not aware of any manufacturer that offers a choice of colours.

sorry i ment a cap ontop color other than black...but nvm this shit i found it!!!
Jump more, Bitch less.

Black freebags come standard with Mirage and Dolphin.

Have they always been black? It's been a while since I've packed either (a very long time since I've packed a Dolphin), but I don't remember the freebags being black. Could just be that I've forgotten.
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

Black freebags come standard with Mirage and Dolphin.

Have they always been black? It's been a while since I've packed either (a very long time since I've packed a Dolphin), but I don't remember the freebags being black. Could just be that I've forgotten.

FWIW, as a sideline to the thread topic:

- I've seen mid '90s Dolphins with black freebags
- The older Mirages such as in the late '90s used ripstop bags in white. (Not like the molar bags of the G4.)