Freefalloz

Jumpshack

It's a rare thing today to find customer service that is still alive. Never have I experienced a product being backed up like I have with Nancy and Jumpshack. Our lilttle DZ Freefall Oz has been flying one of her canopies for Tandems and the service and maintenance has been second to none. It is rare today to find a manufacturer that is willing to walk a mile to back up their product. Thank you Nancy for such professionalism and belief in your product. Thank you for the part you play in the skydiving industry. Cheers:)

They have a great costumer service indeed. And I´m glad to say that the good news for me, is that Nancy is building my second 2k3 Racer with magnetics and SPACER FOAM all over the container.
To my opinion jumpschack has the most confortable rig in the market already and now with spacer foam
will fit even better.
cheers
Gui
prego

They have a great costumer service indeed. And I´m glad to say that the good news for me, is that Nancy is building my second 2k3 Racer with magnetics and SPACER FOAM all over the container.
To my opinion jumpschack has the most confortable rig in the market already and now with spacer foam
will fit even better.
cheers
Gui

I appreciate the kudos, but the website is terrible. You cant even see the rig all the way around and choose options or even just see the rig and think "Oh, I think this will work well with my body type and looks like it will fit well.
"Think like a man of action; act like a man of thought." -Henri L.
Bergson

Oh man - they do spacer foam? that was the only option I wished JS offered, now I guess that concern is a thing of the past. I made 9 jumps this last weekend in 106 degree heat, and I did get uncomfortable sweating so much on the rig..
=========Shaun ==========

**Breaking Newz***

Did you know James Bond Chooses Racer for Base Jumping off the Dam in the Remake of Goldeneye for the Wii??!?!? Seriously! Level one, the dam in Russia, where in the N64 game you bungee Jump to the next Level (Facility?) - The new one he Bases, and his Rig is definatly a Racer if I've ever seen one!
=========Shaun ==========