DownWind

In Atlanta at the Farm, May 2nd

I am going to be down in Atlanta this weekend and will be taking a friend for his first tandem. I plan on belly flying while he is doing the tandem.

Just wondering if anyone is going to be at the Farm on Sunday and cares to belly fly. I have to admit at a little less than 50 jumps, I still have my training wheels on.

Drop me a PM if you will be around the Farm Sunday.

------------
(edited because I am a dumb a**.

You mean "The Farm" (The Ranch = NY)? If so my wife and I will be there as well as a ton of people from various Atlanta dz's - rumor has it that a lot of us are heading down for the first weekend in may B|

Should be plenty of folks to jump with.

We'll see you there!

Blue ones,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I'm assuming you mean The Farm. ;) I will probably be there, so see if you can find me. Now, as a lowtimer myself, I may or may not be able to fall at your rate, but if you'd like, we can certainly try. ;)B| If you can flatten out just a bit, my rather large center of gravity allows me to fall rather fast naturally. :D

Kelly

ohhh ohh... you got to get here sat night!...

dont want to miss the party!;)

Wish I could, but the reason I am going to be in Atlanta is for my buddy's house warming party and since he is the one I am taking to the DZ for his first tandem, it might just be considered bad form. Wish I could join y'all though.