NoShitThereIWas

RoysPlayThing Rocks!!!!

ummm... Bon-Bon.. You may be super now.. but I think there was a time when Sketchy Bon-Bon would have been a little more appropriate.. Let's let sleeping dogs lie, huh?

Out of curiosity, though. How much did you have to pay PG & E for hanging from their tower by a canopy? :S:DB|:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

no offense, Geno, but I don't really want tall Japanese guy blood on my rig..

or my conscience.. :P

I am immortal tall jap. guy. :P
Didn't know you had a conscience. :D:D:D

But seriously, thanks for offering to talk to me before I go out and try to hurt myself. Also, it's good to tell me things that are blatantly obvious because it's those things that I don't think about, like "don't do 360's until you are sure you are gonna make it back from a long spot." Assume i'm an idiot when it comes to skydiving, it's a good assumption.

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

ummm... Bon-Bon.. You may be super now.. but I think there was a time when Sketchy Bon-Bon would have been a little more appropriate.. Let's let sleeping dogs lie, huh?

Out of curiosity, though. How much did you have to pay PG & E for hanging from their tower by a canopy? :S:DB|:P

Oh that's just the new stuff Roy! I've got stuff from back in the day too! Remember, I've been skydiving for 10 years. That's a lot of time to accumulate some REALLY sketchy stuff.

In, fact. I think I will let sleeping dogs lie. No need to clean out the closet just yet. We'll wait until the winter weather is REALLY getting to us. Then we can start up with the "No SHit" stories.;)B|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Yer doing fine so far, must have had a great FJC teacher

Is that the same First jump instructor that scared all my students into pulling above 6000 feet?

:$ hehe I guess i'd be one of those students, but frankly I got tired of freefall and wanted the extra 5 seconds in case something went wrong! BTW, did I scare you on that level 1? :o I still remember every second of it. :D

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Pst! ... Hey you guys! ... Someone must be really bored and lonely. refer to a recent numerous amount of desperate post, from a desperate person... lol
PM me for the scoop... Its so funny! :D LMAO!!!!

The hardest part of being unemployed, for me at least, is not the lack of income but rather the lack of human interaction on a day to day basis. So you see, it's not really desperation but rather boredom.

As I progress in THE SPORT, I find I have less and less in common with wuffos which makes it hard to
relate to people that won't jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Add that to the fact that I don't have any surviving family and , well fuck it, I guess that I am lonely and desperate ;).

Take pity on me for I am an addict :o.

what are you guys donig for Christmas? I figured I'd go to Lodi and hang with the rest of the lost children :)

I think she was talking about me dude. see how early I wake up just to post on this damn site? I even spell check my posts (sometimes). I like skydivers 'cuz they're all nice and mellow, while my whuffo friends are all psychotic and hard to keep up with.
I'm going to hawaii over christmas to get a skydive hawaii bumper sticker for Al. anyone else wanna go?

Feel the hate...
Photos here