bvsdjumper

How did the stripper get in the jet?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=3&u=/nm/20040517/od_nm/airport_dc

Drunken 'Stripper' Sparks Probe

LONDON (Reuters) - A drunken woman looking for a place to sleep slipped past security and onto an aircraft at Aberdeen airport in Scotland where she dozed unnoticed for several hours, sparking a review of security. The British Airports Authority (BAA) said Monday it had launched a full investigation after the woman -- reported by a newspaper to be a scantily clad stripper -- scaled a fence and boarded a private jet. "The young woman was found aboard an aircraft last Thursday and an investigation is under way," a BAA spokesman said.

The Sun newspaper said 22-year-old Soraya Wilson was discovered eight hours after she passed out in the plane's cockpit. She was cautioned but not charged.

"I don't know who was more embarrassed when they found me, the security men or me, because I was just wearing my knickers and a little top when I woke up," she told the paper.

Owner of private jet to wife: "Honey ... I swear ... I don't know how she got there! She must have gotten drunk, slipped past security, scaled a fence, and climbed in there somehow! I had nothing to do with it!!" :D:D:D

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Owner of private jet to wife: "Honey ... I swear ... I don't know how she got there! She must have gotten drunk, slipped past security, scaled a fence, and climbed in there somehow! I had nothing to do with it!!"

LOL,, that's what I was thinkin! "Hey Boy's!! Were'd we leave that hooker last night???"

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. I'm afraid there will be a short delay on take off today due to ... erm... Just hurry up, its my go next then the Chief Steward.. shit the mic is still on..."
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Even worse, a similar thing happened to my wife and I when travelling from Pittsburgh to Salt Lake City last year. We arrived at our gate at 6:00am only to see about 25 cops and bomb sniffing dogs. Some lunatic got onboard the aircraft early in the morning and was found sitting in one of the seats. He was discovered by one of the flight crew. They searched the plane, found nothing, and we boarded the flight a few hours later.

So, talk about being friggin' scared on a flight! Then again, the time we had to dump fuel on a 737 wasn't exactly a walk through the park either.

So much for security.....
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

the time we had to dump fuel on a 737 wasn't exactly a walk through the park either.

And what's a "perfectly good" airplane?:D

Actually I taught the FJC students that if they are ever questioned as to why would anyone jump out of a "perfectly good" airplane, I told them to answer with "Did you see the mock up?" Yes, we use an old C-182 fuselagB|
My other ride is the relative wind.