lister55

Kicking myself

Well this weekend I had my second cut away from a violent opening backed up with a wildly spinning malfunction which left me on my back and unable to see anything as my head was pinned down. So I chop it and pull the reserve. You can see in the video I have the reserve handle in my hand and then throw it!!! :| Now the bad part is I have a broken finger from the whole thing and the reserve pins are on back order!!!!!!!!!B| And there is a boogie at my DZ this weekend.......:| Oh this sucks.

Mark,

That sucks, man! Did you find your canopy? If so, are you getting rid of it? I know how much you hated its openings. [:/]

Are you gonna be at the boogie anyway? You can jump my slow-as-fuck (to you, not me) Sabre 170 if you like. :D

Oh, yeah, and to make you feel better . . . BOOBIES!!!! ;):D

Hope to see you this weekend! B|

Kelly

Yeah boobies always make me feel better. And yes I will still be there to help out with the beer consumption. Oh I also forgot to mention I ordered a brand new canopy that should be here for this weekend. Only now I cant jump it.... This keeps getting worse as I continue to run through all of the problems that arises from this one situation. See ya there!!!

We have been missing you and your drunken stupers that always make a good laugh.

As long as everyone promises NOT to kick me out of the hangar......like the night Corey came back from Assramistan with the giant bottle of Crown Royal. :D The party will definately be on!