skyyhi

VanillaSkyGirl is having a Birthday. . .

They used to (it was mine), however it has vanished! >:( I know Wal-Mart has a pretty decent blender for only $15.00 bucks.

cya soon sweetie. xxxxxxxxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxxoooooooo g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Can anyone do reserve a reserve repack at Elsinore during the day on Saturday or is that a ridiculous question? The movers are coming tomorrow with my stuff so I'll have my rig, but the reserve is out of date.

If the answer is no, does anyone who isn't jumping but will be there anyway want to play "drink the beer"?

Can anyone do reserve a reserve repack at Elsinore during the day on Saturday or is that a ridiculous question?

Call Ground Zero and ask them if there is a rigger available. He may be available for a quickie. You never know...

If the answer is no, does anyone who isn't jumping but will be there anyway want to play "drink the beer"?

I don't drink beer, but I will be there at around 4 or 5 pm (so I don't fry in the sun) hanging out with everyone and taking pictures...:)

Wth does THAT mean? I guess that I am old and decrepid, then. (Lol...where is Jeannie?)

Yup dats me.. Old and decrepit.....

Hmm Hey I was wondering about that.. ONe of our Pilots.. Jen.. wants to be a member but all she does is tandems........ and do we need a female TM to do it.....

I guess we need a ruling by the Powers that be at Gold Coast huh..... I need to get some more of those pictures Dueciepoo took of the Brandy jump... WOO HOO.. that soooo kicked butt. I need to see the pictures Canopy Candy has as well.. Jason wa taking pictures with the hand held disposable...

Yup dats me.. Old and decrepit.....

Not at all, my sweet sista! I love ya and really wish you could be here on Saturday.

Hmm Hey I was wondering about that.. ONe of our Pilots.. Jen.. wants to be a member but all she does is tandems........ and do we need a female TM to do it.....

Jump out with her, and she should be in like Flynn...(ask Meli).

..... I need to get some more of those pictures Dueciepoo took of the Brandy jump... WOO HOO.. that soooo kicked butt. I need to see the pictures Canopy Candy has as well.. Jason wa taking pictures with the hand held disposable...

Oh yeah...Jason's disposable camera...YAY! :)
Also, I will be getting pics of us from Gimp soon, I hope. :)
Quasimodem ~ Thank you for that, my friend! YAY!!! Actually, until my ankle heals 4 months from now, you will be getting far more "sky time" than I will. Enjoy & jump one for me! :)

Oh jumping out witha tandem is no problem.. .. and even docking is not an issue at our C-182 DZ.. I know all the TM and they know how I fly.. so they trust me...and many times I am just filling up the Cessna a bit to get it off the ground.. Diving on Tandems is actually kinda fun.. give em a head start;) Its great practice for when the big airplane shows up and I can dive on larger formations..
I have even done a 4 way with Bart with Vladas his TM... Vlad was on the World Team as was Tim Gramley . ( also part of the 4 way) Bart is in the Seattle Skydivers and can only do tandems now since his legs no longer work. So.. go do a tandem.. heck initiate some of the locals on your tandem...get Lewmonst to video it.. heck get Cahones to fly it;)

They used to (it was mine), however it has vanished! >:(

Dammit! Who took little Gia's blender!?! >:(

Maybe someone can help me go to Walmart up the street from the DZ (It's hard to carry a blender on crutches) or bring a blender...whatever's clever... :P

Also, I just realized that NOBODY has offered to give me a birthday spanking. Wth? :|

I hope that this isn't a thread killer...