Brumby

ARGHHHHHH

Well...........I am what you would call very pissed off. Ive been working for this new company for 2 months now and everything was going hunky dorey till friday when everyone appart from me got sacked[:/] The manager is constantly on my back about the mistakes others have made on the files in the past. I have tried to explain that these problems are nothing to do with me as i was not even in the company when all of this was going on. The manager still has a go at me for all the problems>:(>:(>:(

The number of employees at my former place of employment went from around 300 to just over 20. Our department went from 35 to 2 and for our supervisor that just meant that there were fewer targets. Truly a situation that sucks.

The company i work for wasnt massive anyway but we could not cope with the ammount of work coming in anyway! We dont have any set targets like but its all went tits up as i am expected to do verything now! Not for long. (i want out:|