Kiki

best/cheapest place to get plane tickets

Hey im going to kentucky this labor day to see my mom. however im not really sure of places/websites to goto for tickets so if any of you know please help.;)
Just because I appear sweet doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!

Try Travelzoo.com - I have gotten some fantastic rates from them, especially on hotels. Also, I usually use expedia, cause you can mix and match airlines. Jetblue and Southwest aren't on there, but familiarize yourself with airlines that fly into the airport you want, like SW and JB, then try to find a cheap ticket to that connecting city.

American is running some good deals right now too...I saw one b/w San Jose California and Chicago for 180 round trip or so, and I am in New York from San Francisco for 240 roundtrip.

Good luck.

-S

PS - It appears that the going rate is about 200 for that weekend b/w Kansas City and Kentuky, but depends on the destination airport. What is it?

I think all the suggestions you got here were really good, but this is what I did to get to Rantoul...

Check all those sites and see what the average ticket is...then go to Priceline.com and bid your own price --undercut by 60%...you should get a ticket. Good luck~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!