scottbre

You get a billion dollars... v.2

4.The sexual urge or instinct as it manifests itself in behavior." I will have to think about number 4 for a bit as that could be a problem but I am sure I can find away around it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too late. I already called 'foul' on the using of ten foot poles. It seems if there's another person in the room and there's physical stimulation, you lose your billion.

Quick, somebody start the third poll--who would you lose a billion to have sex with?:D~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

in a heart beat! Now wheres my check!:P

Lots of things to do with a partner without penetration and for Children artificial insemenation (sp)....mmmmmmmm the kinky things one can do with a billion dollars that would never nullify the deal:ph34r:

Yeah, but they're not allowed to culminate in orgasm! So if you go and get shackled and paddled by that pay-by-the-hour dominatrix, you better just hold it in til you get home and then whack off to the memories! :S

I'll agree, though, there's a lot of fun you can have without orgasm.

Now I wonder, would it satisfy the agreement to get head or even copulate, as long as there was no orgasm? Just the buildup -- then separate from the person and get off solo?

I am thinking that the only way the deal makes sense would be to rule out "any romantic/erotic contact." THAT would drop the rate of "Yes" answers!

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I would take the money and the world would be a better place.

You take the money and we'll sit around NOT touching each other and watch everyone ELSE try to figure it out..and yes...the world will be a better place....

...then we'll have icecream ~~ April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

You take the money and we'll sit around NOT touching each other and watch everyone ELSE try to figure it out..and yes...the world will be a better place....

...then we'll have icecream ~~ April

Your plan is gonna challenge the fundamentals of my concept...... You'll ruin everything! Well except all that wonderful cash. I'm go.