spectrefish

remember the Hot dog bathtub ad???

HA! That ad's great! Why would that offend people? It's funny as hell.

You people need to relax...maybe go home and take a hot dog bath.

bwahahaha, good idea!

Join me!?!? :ph34r:

I'll bring the ketchup.

Ewwwww. That is wrong on soooo many levels.

Yet, for some reason, I'm oddly aroused... ;)

Yeah if she had said "Musatard", I'd have been on the next plane to Cali. . .

But NO! She had to say ketchup.[:/]:(:(:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Do you remember the months after that add ran, all of the people writing into skydiving mag, and telling them as to why they were cancelling their subscriptions!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"This is a family sport, and I am ashamed that the high quailty of skydiving mag has stooped to such a level as to print adds such as this. I thought this was a decent family magazine. This is why I'm cancelling my subscription to your magazine for the filth that you are printing"

Come on you panzy's!!! Open your ears up at the drop zones. Do any of you honestly think that dropzones are a good family enviroment for your children? Bring your kids to the dz where adults come to play and act childish... These magazines are printed by skydivers for skydivers. I wouldn't really use skydiving mag to get people to come out to the DZ. That's what parachutist is for. Don't get me wrong... I have a subscription to Skydiving Mag and will keep it as long as I jump, possibly even after I quit jumping.B|

bwahahaha, good idea!

Join me!?!? :ph34r:

I'll bring the ketchup.

Ewwwww. That is wrong on soooo many levels.

Yet, for some reason, I'm oddly aroused... ;)

I could have said Chili.

Ok, now you guys are making me hungry for hot dogs!

Oh man - and there is a Weinersnitzel just down the road.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun