rwieder

NASCAR....Joe Nemechek S**ks

Nemechek put Tony Stewart in the wall today with 1 1/2 lap to go. dirty pool. let Tony accidently wreck someone and all hell breaks loose. Dale Jr. says "SHIT" in the winners circle last week, gets docked 25 championship points (He was the leader in the race for the chase) and a $25,000.00 fine. What's with thie Nemechek Fella? He's got pole position tomorrow in the Nextel Cup race, ya'll think Dale Jr and Tony got something for him? I bet he has a "DNF" day. If Nemechek would not have put Stewart in the wall, it would have been Tony's first ever Busch win. Next time maybe?

Go Here To See Story
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I literally laughed out loud when Tony got punted. :P:P:P

Even though I don't care for Stewart, it was a bullshit move on Nemachek's part. But, oh well, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :D

But, NASCAR should do something. That just wasn't right.

As for Jr., he did curse on the air and got fined and docked points just like a couple of other drivers did who did the same thing. One of the rare time NASCAR was actually consistent about something.

Tomorrow's race just got a little more interesting... :)
--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Shit I gotta get a satalite dish, I only get to see NASCAR when I'm staying at hotels
at first I thought it was just a bunch of guys booting thier cars round a curcuit, I was wrong
there's some real stratigy going on out on the track, an the crashes are spectular

Hows the Mantapart team doing?

I'm a GM quad4 freak

Gone fishing