upndownshop

20 Years ago yesterday

HUM, maybe we should leet him buy all 20 tickets!;) He is a seller of tickets so ya know.

Mouth is just going to keep spending my money.
Buy a plane ticket, buy 20 jumps, what else.

I guess I am still paying for that chocholate info?

Does that mean 20 flashes? 40 pair?

Hmm lots of altitude, will I ever come down.;);)

HUM, maybe we should leet him buy all 20 tickets!;) He is a seller of tickets so ya know.

LOL - the Pink Patch raffle jar, next year, will be there, but with a lock on it and no slot on top for tickets.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LOL - the Pink Patch raffle jar, next year, will be there, but with a lock on it and no slot on top for tickets.:D

Yup and it will be full of tickets.

Did you see that other post about, Mouth and Mary organizing a 40-way flash for me???
Think I can't get video on that jump?;)

Yup and it will be full of tickets.

Did you see that other post about, Mouth and Mary organizing a 40-way flash for me???
Think I can't get video on that jump?;)

Lets see, Casa full of hot sky chicks, throwin breasts around like candy, gettin' all jiggly with the pilot, all the while getting giddy from the lack of oxy as we ascend into the atmosphere . . . neh, . . .. what are you NUTZ!? Of course I wood !:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Hey J.!"
"What, Chuck?"
"Cockatillioooooooooooooo!"
"Oh no, not again."

I'm telling ya
10:00 am we will be at the bar. Do you think she will remember us?
Hey mandy and ernie from Dallas will be there. Remember they are the ones that I said SDU ;)to.....Boy we got you going then didn't we.

Hey maybe I 'll have another new credit card we can try out. hey did I ever pay that one off?

Do we have Katie to drag round this year???

We are gonna be in soooooooooo much trouble.
Oh guess what, I don't have to work the booths, I am gonna help aPat here and there so I should be pretty much FREE!!!!

Can't wait