ufk22

Dive-rite jumpsuit replacement

I'm looking for a new jumpsuit to replace my aging dive-rite. The wing setup on the dive-rite (spandex front and rear under the arms on the side of the chest with a ZP panel inset-no wings with the swoop cords disconnected, very large wing when needed) made it a great suit for working with students.
Everything I've been finding doesn't have any spandex on the front.
Any recommendations?????
This is the paradox of skydiving. We do something very dangerous, expose ourselves to a totally unnecesary risk, and then spend our time trying to make it safer.

I'm looking for a new jumpsuit to replace my aging dive-rite. The wing setup on the dive-rite (spandex front and rear under the arms on the side of the chest with a ZP panel inset-no wings with the swoop cords disconnected, very large wing when needed) made it a great suit for working with students.
Everything I've been finding doesn't have any spandex on the front. Any recommendations?????

Last time I talked to Buzz Ansley, a few years ago, he said he would still make a new Dive-Rite, but for a hefty price. Sorry, I don't have contact info.