OrangeJumper

Celeb Pic...No, there not nude.

Daaaaayum, get you crap up to date man!

Eh, no real need to yet. I prolly won't be jumping for the next two months due to my next rotation. I'll prolly take off and head to the dublin boogie in March, but that is about it.

I doubt I will be around with much regularity until April, and then in May I am moving back to Orange for a month to do family practice up there.

sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta to to giturdun.[:/]

I wonder if Terry Bradshaw farts in public. :)

That.....seriously made me just about fall out of my chair laughing. Thank you very much.B|:ph34r::D

Dude, don't encourage that. You have no idea how much slack I've gotten for that post. I have to look over my back when I'm walking around at night. [:/]

So what are you complaining about? If they are cutting you slack, then they are not making fun of you, right?

Or maybe you meant flack? hmmmmm.....
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Hahahaha....man, Jason, you've really made some friends on here during your short time posting!!

Tell me about it! Do you think I could catch anymore shit.....sheeeez. Maybe I should stop posting :(

No no don't stop posting, you're pretty entertaining. Kinda like driving by a train wreck. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Had him on my old radio show a few years back. got him some ribs at a nearby restaurant 'cause the handler got him to the studio early..he did not fart in my presence. .great guy. ADD to the max. was not taking his medicine that day, but it worked for the interview...i had 20+ Q's for the hour interview and got thru about 3 of 'em...we were laughing the whole time. His real passion is raising some top shelf quarter horses...really nice guy. A football legend.