windcatcher

this skydiver diet thing must sure be working

wahoo!! I lost 5 pounds!!! B|Only 10 more to go!!
In case anyone's wondering, ironically enough skydiving has helped me lose weight. Sure I eat normal food at the restaurants after a good day of jumping, but being at the dz, having fun, not worrying about food or exercise has been great, I lose weight without even trying!!!! :)
edit to add: Now if only I can actually go on a diet from skydivers, I'd get rid of "heartburn":D

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

wahoo!! I lost 5 pounds!!! B|Only 10 more to go!!
In case anyone's wondering, ironically enough skydiving has helped me lose weight. Sure I eat normal food at the restaurants after a good day of jumping, but being at the dz, having fun, not worrying about food or exercise has been great, I lose weight without even trying!!!! :)

Yeah, I get so wrapped up I forget to eat! Makes that beer at the end of the day go straight to my head, though.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

yeah I know girl, all I think about is having funB|

I've never really struggled w/ my weight, since I'm tall and have a fairly good metabolism, but when college came I definitely noticed a BAD change in eating habits. Now I just have a good ol' time, being at the dz makes me care less.

now...if I can just stay friends w/ the guys at the dz, and JUST friends, everything will be peachy

yeah I used to be Miss Super Nutrition last year; now that I'm jumping on a regular basis( at least, for a college student), I like to eat what everybody else is eating....yummy food with too many calories.B|

ahhh....ya only live once...jump hard, eat sweet!

yeah I used to be Miss Super Nutrition last year; now that I'm jumping on a regular basis( at least, for a college student), I like to eat what everybody else is eating....yummy food with too many calories.B|

ahhh....ya only live once...jump hard, eat sweet!

And to top it off for me, they told me I was flying slow, so I went and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese to help solve the problem...[:/]

Next jump was much better!:P