sum1mom

When your daughter wants to skydive....

Those were really cute pictures. If my daughter wanted to skydive (which she does and she is only 4) I would take her to the wind tunnel. If I had lots of money I would send her to a tunnel camp if she was old enough or go to one with her.

Spending time in the tunnel can help teach someone how to fly on a quicker learning curve in my opinion and there is no stress of them crashing in. Not sure about the legal waiver though :S. I have heard they only need to be 4 but I would need to look into it further.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

My daughter that will be 18 in May is going to jump.
My daughter who is 15 will do the wind tunnel 1st and My son will try Wind tunnel at age 6.
(Or so that's the plan...any or all could change their mind)
My wife intends to jump again this Summer:)
I pray:)

My son is 9. I'm going to put him in the tunnel next summer. He thinks skydiving is WAY cool.........especially since his Mom and Step Dad call me "Crazy." :D I just tell him to call his step dad a Wuss. He watched my tunnel tapes and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I'll teach him to fly now so he'll be kicking the crap out of the likes of Ari and Randy by the time he is 18 and ready to make a jump. I think it will be awfully cool to take him out on his first jump. Can't wait to share it with him. I'll make him wait until he is 18 though.

My little guy is REALLY excited about anything SKYDIVE too. He may change his mind when he grows up.
I did things to make my Dad proud by following his foot step too (Bobsledding). I found that he stuff was in fact awesome. I hope that 's how it works out with my kids.:)He still does the "hang loose" hand sign and shouts Skydive baby...then jumps off of stuff.:ph34r: