freeflyTM

If you could......

I have to travel a lot for work and have spent time in most all parts of the country. I really haven't found a place that "all-around" is as cool as Colorado. There's certainly alot of places that I enjoyed, but for one reason or another, wouldn't want to move there.

That's exactly how I feel about Colorado. I have looked at moving to a few other places, but haven't found anywhere I would rather live. This weekend alone I went skiing and rock climbing and I would have been skydiving if it wasn't for the wind! There aren't too many places where you can do all that (and more) in the same weekend in February!

Australia! Preferably Sydney, but anywhere is fine.

Anyone want to hire me down there so I can get a visa?

I can't hire you but there are other ways to get a visa to live in Australia ;):$

I love where i live! At the moment i'm perfectly happy with my place. In the future, after I finish Uni and sell my apartment I want to live in a few different countries for a few years. The US maybe if I somehow get a job there or Ireland because I have relatives there and can get a passport.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie