windcatcher

My Lover Charlie is Here!!! ( first rig)!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!!! I got to jump my own rig for the first time this weekend!!!! B|:D

It was so great, my Wings fits me sooooooo nicely, special thanks to Gareth Holder, my dealer, for answering all my questions, being patient, helping me to get my Wings the way I wanted it. And Spanky, my wonderful rigger, put the whole thing together, packed the reserve, main, sprayed it with scotch guard, had it waiting for me at the dz saturday morning and ready to jump.
Had an awesome weekend of jumping, I love the way my Spectre flies, and my Wings container fits me very comfortabley.

Sorry I don;t have any pics, will try to get some up soon...don't have a digital camera:( ( but will borrow one this week)

I just had to share my giddiness with ya'll, I feel like I got engaged this weekend:D:D:D
I think I'll call my rig Charlie, bring him home with me, he fits my butt well:D:Dmmmmmmmmmm, Charlie:):$

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Hey Girl! Congrats!

So did you sleep with it yet? :D

.... really, did you? :|

How do you like the openings on that Spectre? I fly a wings (slept with it the first night) and my first main was a Spectre also! It's a terrific first canopy. Easy to pack, nice easy openings.

Looking forward to some pics Sarah.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I know everyone, I should be posting some pics soon, but my rig is unpacked right now:(...want me to post some pics though? :S:D

ahhh, gotta love my Charlie hot stuff! :o:):$:D
I like the Wings, it is soooooooo comfortable, I can actually move around in the plane with it, seems more "flexible" than freakin student rigs:|. And the Spectre...ooouu, I do love my Spectre, Goose! ;):)
No, I haven't sleep with him yet, will have to wait till he's packed up so I don't get tangled with my canopy:):o:$

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...