goodnplentygirl

Josheezammit, you're in big trouble!

To my good friend Josh:

You are in big trouble. I'm sure the rest of SSM thanks you for the buttloads of candy you brought for Easter that is sitting here in front of my face all day long as I work. But I however, do not. As I have finished all my work for the week, and sit here bored out of my skull, I cannot help but eat away at the massive amounts of chocolate and candy you have left for us. And do I eat because I am hungry? NO, I eat because I have no WILL POWER to stop myself!!!!! >:(

I am trying so hard to shed my winter fat and this is completely ruining all of my valliant efforts!!!

I thank you for being such a great and generous friend and all, but my poor aching belly is not very happy.

So dont any of you regular jumpers out here (you know who you are) be surprised to come back this weekend and find all of your easter candy gone, and your favorite manifester looking a little less like Alicia, and a lot more like a giant chocolate bunny, because thats exactly what I am going to turn into if someone doesnt take this giant mound of chocolate away from me!!!

my body, my choice

I thank you for being such a great and generous friend and all, but my poor aching belly is not very happy.

Oh no, not AGAIN!!:P:D:D

Why don't you and J go running, oh yeah, he can't:P

PUT DOWN THE CANDY!!!:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I think it's [bullhorn]STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY NICE AND SLOWLY![/bullhorn] :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OK, I thought we all agreed we would never speak of that incident ever again......

yeah, uh, J is gonna kick your ass the next time he sees you :P

my body, my choice

I think the obvious solution here is to give the candy to Douva so his skinny ass can keep up with Josh and me... ;)

Brains, Fireflytx, Jumpjunkie, or Goodnplentygirl, please explain to Para-viper why this is a very, very, very BAD idea.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I love You Alicia, and I am sorry, I just wanted to share the Joy of easter with you;)

Josh I thought for sure you would be promoting the joy of Easter being the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ, not devouring gobs of sugar.

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."