RkyMtnHigh

Chardonnay Lovers...

I love love love...Sonoma Cutrer Russian River and also their exclusives...and Cakebread Chardonnay..and especially Sebastiani Chardonnay...but I'll settle for Hess, JLohr, Toasted Head, Fat Bastard, and others. I'm a Chardonnay snob...

Those of you who are also into Chardonnay...what's your favorite?

I met Sebastiani himself in Boston and once he knew I was ordering his Chardonnay he asked the server to invite me to his table and he was freakin gorgeous!!!! (the beginning to my divorce and the beginning to a monthly wine of the month club membership;)) He's beautiful! and has a wonderful heart and personality....I'll never forget my acquaintance...he was a young one...but Sebastiani is a loverbutt..;)

I met Sebastiani himself in Boston and once he knew I was ordering his Chardonnay he asked the server to invite me to his table and he was freakin gorgeous!!!! (the beginning to my divorce and the beginning to a monthly wine of the month club membership) He's beautiful! and has a wonderful heart and personality....I'll never forget my acquaintance...he was a young one...but Sebastiani is a loverbutt..

Yeah but was he the dad in old yeller? :D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

HAHAHA....
i had to be intoduced to it from someone....:P
It's like a family recipie.....
It gets passed on and on.....:)

I'm sick..cuz I'm "enjoying" a $50 bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay...and it tastes no different than my $11.99 JLohr:(....WTF?!!!!!

I the world of wines, us French are not too crazy about single grape wine..
But I would have to put Meursault Genevrieres on top of my list, along with Chablis Grand Cru 'Les Blanchots' and Chablis Grenouilles...
These are some of the best whites ever created, in a more budget section, I love Bourgogne aligoté.

Cakebread is usually good, and Hess ain't bad. J.Lohr does nicely for the price, but Fat Bastard kind of sucks (other than the name).

Sanford and Chalk Hill are both usually pretty good, and I also like Rombauer quite a bit for the price.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can't believe I'm up this early...but I'm so excited about an opportunity I have on Tuesday...YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAY! Celebratin Early! Hooty Hooo Hooo...have a convention to go to til 3pm tomorrow/today..shit..and then drivin to Zhills to play with friends;)