DaGimp

Do you ever....

Because I can just see the 20 guys fighting to hold themselves back from writing I'LL GIVE YOU A MASSAGE, AND SPOON AND CUDDLE AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT!

Come on, I know it's unspoken, but you guys know this when you put your fingers on that post button.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Because I can just see the 20 guys fighting to hold themselves back from writing I'LL GIVE YOU A MASSAGE, AND SPOON AND CUDDLE AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT!

Come on, I know it's unspoken, but you guys know this when you put your fingers on that post button.

Ummmmmmmm...no...but nice try anyway...:P...

~R+R:)....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

You're wrong on this one. What seems to be obvious isn't ....especially in the world of skydiving. I wish you were correct.

Look, I'm not trying to be more of an ass that I usually am, but you're just not paying attention. This is how it is.

Doodly, doodly, doodly...do you have dookie drawers? Do you need a changing?:D

~R+R:)...:D...

Look, I'm not trying to be more of an ass that I usually am, but you're just not paying attention. This is how it is.

Hey, if you wanna change my nickers, I'm not gonna stop you(or some other typically stupid guy reply)

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

If this is how it is, where are all these guys withholding the replies that you speak of?

I'm not posting to get a reaction out of a guy. I was posting because it would really be nice to have someone right now as I'm sure that's what RkyMtnHigh and RoadRash were saying. I'm not soliciting for someone, that thought didn't even cross my mind.

If this is how it is, where are all these guys withholding the replies that you speak of?

I'm not posting to get a reaction out of a guy. I was posting because it would really be nice to have someone right now as I'm sure that's what RkyMtnHigh and RoadRash were saying. I'm not soliciting for someone, that thought didn't even cross my mind.

They're keeping quiet because guys don't usually talk like this on online forums. They usually flirt, tease etc etc. I'm not doing that so they're generally staying as far from this thread as etiquete allows.

Edit: Also, if they said anything here, they would prove my point and look desperate all in one fel swoop.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Hey, if you wanna change my nickers, I'm not gonna stop you(or some other typically stupid guy reply)

...:D:D:D...

Nawww, honey, it means you are full of shit...but I am sure there are several girls out there that are into that type of kink...:D...

~R+R:)...

...:D:D:D...

Nawww, honey, it means you are full of shit...but I am sure there are several girls out there that are into that type of kink...:D...

~R+R:)...

I am full of shit, the funny thing is people buy it best when I'm not telling it straight...

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Girls do give the best hugs...I hate it when someone tries to give you the side hug and only put one arm around ya... I mean, what's the point? If you don't want to give me a hug, don't give me one. I would much rather not have one than have that half-assed shit...

Just to make myself clear... I am not saying this thinking 20 guys are sitting out there dying to respond to my post.

Just to make myself clear... I am not saying this thinking 20 guys are sitting out there dying to respond to my post.

But they are dying to play "canopy packing class" with you. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!