hollyhjb

Every day dangers.

My high school dance team coach's husband Jeff just died. He was killed in a car accident. From what I know he was t-boned at an intersection not far from his home. He leaves behind his young wife and three young children. Their youngest is right around 5 and I think their oldest is 10. They are way too little to have to go through this. I know Julie well and this is going to destroy her. Jeff was an amazing guy and they loved each other dearly. Jeff was in his mid thirties.

My friends please be careful every day. Pay attention while driving and remember that activities that we do all the time can still be very dangerous.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

You never know what will happen to you, so you have to live life by the fullest.

A friend was just telling me the funniest story about an Iraqi cop he used to work with. I guess it's part of their religion and culture to believe in "destiny." He told me about their Police station being attacked and this guy was running up and down on top of the wall shooting insurgents. Took out 15-20 all by himself. Said the guy was absolutely fearless. Just had an attitude of "Where are the insurgents? I need to go kill them." :D I sure hope he lives to a ripe old age. B|Doubtful though.