GARYC24

Graffiti syles

Pretty similar to what you see there in Cal. Here in West Texas, I see a lot of graffiti on passing RR freight cars. Some of it is just shit. Just typical ganger crap. Some of it though, whoever did it, should be doing it for a living. I've seen some graffiti that is really art.

Chuck

I was wondering because I clean alot of it off especially last night in mens room at p/t McD's job.
I was wondering if towns like Wyoming, Montana, and/or just plain country town get alot of this.
It kills me thinking that the kids,like go back to gang meeting and say" Yeah, I got the toilet at McD's and trash can at Taco Bell" and they all applaude him and give him Hi-5's or something.
Seems when you clean it they come back and do MORE!

Oh yeah, we get a lot of that in the rest rooms. I've been in just about every state in the Union and have seen it everywhere. I saw some in a restroom in a little West Texas town recently and it was done by some El Paso ganger or wanna be. Just between you and me, I have no use for gangs and wish, more could be done to get rid of them. In the city I live in, gangers, have recently broken into the city municipal court bldg. and other city bldgs. They smashed-out plate glass windows, wrecked some computers and other assorted damage. Not to mention the house burglaries and auto burglaries. I'd better shut-up or I'll get us moved to SC!>:(

Chuck