Jeth

WFFC mentioned on my elevator news!

In the elevators of my office building, they have little screens that show news and weather. Yesterday when I was in there they showed a screen with "Summer Festivals" and they had WFFC listed! They called it "World Free Fall Competition", and it said "thousands of skydivers gather in the skies over Rantoul, Illinois."
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

That's great to hear!
The Church here prayed for me last time I went as they THOUGHT it was "training".
That I had to go to and get good at jumping from many different aircraft and High altitudes (King Air 23,500 jumps):ph34r: They are good folks but, whuffos.(except 2 for membersB|)

p.s. they were convinced that I was getting paid to do this eventhogh I explained that it cost me $1,700 to jump there.:|

In the elevators of my office building, they have little screens that show news and weather. Yesterday when I was in there they showed a screen with "Summer Festivals" and they had WFFC listed! They called it "World Free Fall Competition", and it said "thousands of skydivers gather in the skies over Rantoul, Illinois."

oo, this is COOL, can you tell me what the news station was? And what is the area your building is in? I am the PR person for the WFFC, and I try to keep track of our 'impromptu' PR.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]