Slappie

30 mins till lunch

Ok DZ.com tell me what I'm having for lunch. Make it quick I only have 30min before I leave.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I have to say Taco Cabana has the best chopped steak fajita nachos on the planet! I am stuffed.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You're in H-town go to a Wings N More, they've got some of those down there now.:)
Damn good wings, oh, their pickle chips are the shit!

I'm down by Reliant Stadium so my food joints are plentifull but really limited to the variety. Mostly fast food an buffets. Sadly there is no Wings n More close. I do have one just 2 blocks from the house in the Galleria though. :D

Huh...well, I suck with most H-town navigating, although I can get around if I knonw where I'm headed, I have a hard time just knowing where and how to go.

Head to TC then and enjoy some cheap but tasteeee tex-mex. Drink a few beers too.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have already eaten sans the beers. I had to return to the office.

Plus, beer is like the old Lays potato chip slogan. "Bet'cha can't eat (drink) just one!"