Girlfalldown

Saturday night ROLL CALL!

I'm not drunk. It's 1220 in the afternoon here. I was last night though. I think I actually drank 7 whole Coronas. :D I've become such a lightweight here. :D

Well hell! It's good to see ya anyway. I'm drunk enough for the both of us. :D

Tell me a joke!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Who's here?

Me

Who's drunk?

Not me

Who's otherwise intoxicated?

Not me

Why?

I'm at work

Then go to the PUB

Work network doesn't like anything with "irc" in it...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

On cue, the family whips off their clothes and pair off. The father takes the daughter from behind as she blows the dog. The mother fists the son's anus.

After the father and the dog come inside the daughter, the mother takes her santorum-covered hand and vaginally fists the daughter as she uses her feet to jerk off the son.

The daughter snowballs the dog spunk into her dad's mouth, who holds it there while the mother pees on his face. The father spits the resulting mixture into a syringe filled with black tar heroin. The mother injects the heroin-spunk-piss into the sons taint at the exact moment he comes all over the daughter's feet.

The son starts to spasm and shake all over the office, losing control of his bowels as he goes. The rest of the family slides around in the shit ignoring the dying shakes of the son. They all roll all over each other and fuck and suck on top of the son's twiching body until he finally dies. The surviving family members then jump up and yell "scene!"

For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence. Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"
AMDG

Wow...........I don't think I can get in the Pub from here. >:( A joke............don't know any jokes but I do have a funny story. One of our dog handlers was out the other day. A little background......People in Iraq are mostly terrified of dogs. Others just hate them. Well............a very stupid Iraqi decides to smack the handler's dog in the head as he walks by. Boy was that a mistake. I'll just say that the guy left the building alive but in an uncomfortable state. ;):D

And you didn't get video?! C'mon dude!

I wasn't there. Heard the story from a dog handler last night. If I had been doing over watch for the handler that would have been the LAST stupid thing that Iraqi ever did. ;)

Someone needs to give that guy a "Talk Shit - Get Bit" t-shirt!! :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Someone needs to give that guy a "Talk Shit - Get Bit" t-shirt!!

Almost all of our dogs only do "detection." No biting. However.........those dogs protect my life as much or more as every human on my team. I treat them like I do anybody else on the team. A shit head assaults my team member and he is going to have a BAD day. ;)