justaflygirl

Hey Spectrefish!

Thanks so much! The UPS man delivered my "baby" promptly at 11:30 this morning! And it even came with new batteries! Whodathunk?!?!?! Thanks so much! I am forever indebted to you!!!!:D

Congrats on the new baby!:D I'm going to take a guess here but it's name wouldn't happen to be B.O.B. would it?:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Thanks so much! The UPS man delivered my "baby" promptly at 11:30 this morning! And it even came with new batteries! Whodathunk?!?!?! Thanks so much! I am forever indebted to you!!!!:D

Congrats on the new baby!:D I'm going to take a guess here but it's name wouldn't happen to be B.O.B. would it?:D:D

No...haha..its name is cypres.... but had your mind wondering:P;)

hahahahaha....wonder where my mind is:D:D:D

No...haha..its name is cypres.... but had your mind wondering:P;)

The Original Cabana Boy!

Hey girl, glad you got it in time for the weekend! Now get out there and start jumpin your ass off!!

Shouldn't have given it away, we coulda had everyone going for a while....Hmmmm....I wonder what it is.....damn....I dunno...do you?....no....damn....etc. etc.

sweet this is my 42nd post....Douglas Adams fan anyone?

umop ap!sdn w,I