Is anyone else arachnophobic?

When a group of us knows there is a spider in a room w Arlo we all do our best to keep her distracted or eyes away from the area. Ignorance is bliss :)

this is how i know my friends truly love me. :) they don't judge my behavior, they just support me when they can. :D:P

once i was leaving a sam's club and i almost stepped on the mother of all hairy spiders in SC. you've never seen someone huck boxes and bags of groceries like i did that rainy day. i had groceries strewn from the entrance door up the parking aisle all the while screaming like an idiot
That was actually just me Arlo...I thought I saw a dime on the sidewalk and was on my hands and knees trying to scrape it up! :P I'm just glad you didn't start stompin my ass...:oB|

I don't suffer from arachnophobia, however, if you want to see a soft spoken and passive person like myself put an asswhoopin on someone with quickness, throw or put a FROG on me. I will spazz the fuck out. Ranidaphobia is my curse. Can't explain it.

For whatever reason I can't upload attachments, but here is a list if someone wants to repost it as a "clicky"

www.phobialist.com

I exhibit a lot of irrational fear when I see a roach. Seriously, if I sense or see something dark and small moving I will breath a sigh of relief to find a spider - but if it's a roach I go absolutely ballistic.

When a 'Palmetto Bug', i.e. a big fucking roach with big fucking wings, landed on my chest in FL, my roommates said I did a fantastic scared-cartoon-cat vertical explosion from a reclining position. I jumped up and down screaming like I was on fire, and it fell off. I continued the screaming as I jumped up and down on it, grinding it into the floor.

I've got it under better control now. I only freak for a minute before I find the heaviest available shoe and hunt down that cockaroach.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I don't suffer from arachnophobia, however, if you want to see a soft spoken and passive person like myself put an asswhoopin on someone with quickness, throw or put a FROG on me. I will spazz the fuck out. Ranidaphobia is my curse. Can't explain it.

For whatever reason I can't upload attachments, but here is a list if someone wants to repost it as a "clicky"

www.phobialist.com

Done!

I'm not particularly scared of spiders but I didn't enjoy feeling one run up my leg when I was in bed one night. I whipped off the covers and shook that sucker off - I couldn't kill one - but it took me a while to get back to sleep afterwards!

I hate spiders. ONe ran in my house and it was like 4 inches lond and had FUR!!!!! I traped it with a bowl but to afriad to pick up the bowl and kill it. I had to find a guy down to street to do it for me. This is what it was http://www.everythingabout.net/articles/biology/animals/arthropods/arachnids/spiders/wolf_spider/
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I woke up at summer camp one morning to find one of those hairy fuckers staring right back at me, about 2 inches from my nose. I screamed like a little girl, since I was...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I grew up in the desert of SoCal. Being afraid of spiders-snakes-bugs would mean living in a hermetically sealed home. We actually had a really hairy pet tarantual. He was fun to play with. People would fritz out when we brought him out of the cage for his walk. Especially if the walk was up our visitors arm. It's a good thing he knew how to PLF, because he went for a bunch of flights across the room when they felt his hairy body on their arm.

Cruel but funny.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity