Acoisa

Neptune Indications during transitions- Low Pull

I recently purchased a Neptune Altimeter and was happy with it so far, until this happened:

In 1500m (5000ft) I am on my back watching a friend who couldn't keep up with me on a freefly dive due to stability issues.
My altimeter showed 1200m shortly thereafter my audible alarm set at 1100m went off while I was doing a transition onto my belly, I then again checked my Neptune (on my belly) and it showed 1200m again I waited for 1100 m (3600ft) to show and pulled.
Under canopy after rear risering towards the DZ (2sec) my Neptune showed 512m. Deployment is logged at 470m in the Neptune's Log. (500m = 1640ft)

I had a similar jump 2 jumps later where I was logged as deployed at 1900ft.

My usual distance between pull altitude and logged deployment are around 250-300m (1000ft).
My sequence is 1.pull altitude- 2.wave off- 3.pull.

I have the neptune on my left wrist, so it is in a burble when on my belly and in direct airflow when I am on my back. I also have the protective housing mounted- without the glass cover..

Other than on this occasion my neptune seems to be working normally

I am pretty conservative when it comes to pulling.. these are my first two low pulls, and I don't want to make them a regularity.

I have been using the neptune for about 30 jumps. Prior to that I had an Altitrack and never had similar problems.

Any advice?