flyinaddict

Looking for my first rig! suggestions?

Hey all. Got a quick question. Im new to this wonderful sport and Im looking to get into a rig sooner rather than later just because in the long run it will save me some money on gear rentals. Im 6'4" 190 and seem to be progressing pretty quickly (hopefully! lol), and i was told to buy used first cuz ill be going down in canopy size, but for now any suggestions?? thanks guys!
Lovin' life one minute at a time!

My suggestion: Stick to the rules and do a SEARCH.

Hope to not come across impolite, but the search for "first rig" gives results...

Your search for first rig returned 4206 results in 0.1s

Maybe the large number of resluts has something to do with many people not searching but just posting straight away, about once every week, as soon as the last "first rig" thread disappears from page 1 in gear and rigging... :D:P:D
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Have yo noticed all the 'first rig' threads are very similar?
They all come from a person who registered on that day and have a blank profile but they all post in the 'welcome' section and then straight after in the gear asking what rig they should buy?

It almost seems as if it is the same person repeating it systematically on a weekly basis.

no offence to the O.P, just this thread popped up five minutes after the other thread with the same story and same routine of just registering and going to the welcome forum.
:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store