meloo09

No AC in FL

I don't know how it happened but I've upset the AC gods apparently. Drew and I move from our dz trailer(where the AC hardly ever worked), to a lovely remodeled house. Come to find out the AC compressor took a dump there too. A local company quoted me 1500.00 just for the compressor and I guess the landlord lost his mind when he heard that. I'm STILL waiting to hear back from him about what is going to be done.>:( I'm sitting at work dreading going back to that hotbox. My new house is soooo cute but right now I hate it! I also heard that this is third hottest summer on record and don't I know it:S
What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.

Yup, I think you should get a window unit, as well. And it will be a backup for the future if anything else goes wrong with the central A/C.

I got one for $180 + tax (about $200) and my landlady reimbursed me for it, when my last one quit a month ago. That was for a 12,000 BTU model, which does a good job on my small bedroom and living room.

I don't see how anyone could possibly bear sleeping (or anything else) about Florida in the summer if there was no A/C. It would certainly help account for the idea that a person could be driven to acts of rage. If I had to sleep every night without air conditioning, I would be a VERY different person!

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Hang in there, Em! At least you'll appreciate it more when you finally get the A/C fixed.

Until that time, I suggest drinking tequila to make you feel better.
:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!