SuperKat

Video: What some people do to kill some time.

Hola, sexy mama chica caliente! I was thinking of doing this at the DZ minus the gun. I'll put the bottle on top of my head and allow swoopers to try to kick it off my head while standing perfectly still.

You comin' down next weekend? Let's do a double rodeo exit this time.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

people are really freakin stupid - if that guy is DUMB enough to put a bottle on his head he deserves to be shot - not killed but maybe shoot his foot or something - what an idiot
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

For those of you that aren't gun people. He was shooting with a 357 magnum. That ain't no pea shooter. That could have taken half of his head off if he would have missed. :S

That just confirms it.. some people should not be allowed to buy guns...

Sad to say, there are dozens more, worse than these guys buying guns in America today. At least they're shooting bottles. There are some deranged people out there shooting animals for the fun of it.

people are really freakin stupid - if that guy is DUMB enough to put a bottle on his head he deserves to be shot - not killed but maybe shoot his foot or something - what an idiot

Lol I'm sure that broken bottle neck, as it came down on his head, probably cut him up pretty good.