sistaluv

Tell me what you think?

Well I'm trying not to be so disorganized anymore so i went to the bank yesterday in order to try to organize my cash too! Well since my old broker left the office and town I got assigned a new one and he's dam fine!!!! Wow :$ Well after talking about our jeeps and other off topic issuses we realised the bank was closed and the doors were even looked... :$ Anyhow leaving the bank he shyly kinda said nice meeting you... and I said same and left! No biggy but 9:30am this morning he's on the ball calling me at home appologising for waking me up...ya right what better phone call can I have?! So I just said I was just getting up! Whats up? He called me to make another appointment for me to come see him today! lol Organize my "credit or whatever" and I said sure how about after lunch! So now I'm kinda nervous for some strange reason.... and don't know what he really wants , but at the same time he's an accountant/banker dude loves the outdoors, has jeep yj (my old jeep) looks like the type I can get skydiving with me...bla bla bla.... But from past experience I'm kinda on the off part of dating right now and want to travel and don't know what I'm getting myself into and it can purley be banking but whats there really to discuss???? I was just there yesterday and know what steps need to be done! ......Help !!! ;):$

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

seems like a cool guy... just go with whatever makes you feel comfortable... one step at a time... just take a deep breath and i'm sure you'll have a great time;) good luck (though i'm sure you wont need it)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Is a Jeep dude.. Jeep dudes bring the hawtness... Ask him to go wheelin this weekend... you be the assertive one.

True that with the hawtness.....! And for the wheelin ...I wanna travel and if I let some new guy in ...? Ya know?? Not sure if that's what I want? Well right now anyways?

Well it's 2pm now so gotta go but I'll let you know what I do? hehehehehe

Personally I don't think it will be much!;)

Ok so I went to see him and opened some savings thing and then chatted a bit, but then cut it short and left. He did tell me to call him but I dunno what ever happens..happens..... No drama

But one thing I do like is he's not from here and Hasn't been with anyone I know!!! :$;)He's only been here 4months.....;)

I think that might be too quick but as for me traveling I think I might just pass some time and next friday I'll go to the branch and pass by with a hey and see what happens! If when I wanna leave I'll either bring him with or say Nice meeting Ya! I dunno next week I might even forget him?!
I'm usually not so shy but this person I guess caught my attention for now I guess!:$;)