dgskydive

anyone in the Tampa area looking

Whooooooo! We finally get to meet and one better, fly (we'll you'll fly I'll flail :D) in the tunnel :)
I was wondering when the move was coming, kick ass that it will be soon. Will you be buying a raffle ticket and coming to show your support of Tunnel For The Cause and JFTC?!?!?! I'm teasin, I would love to get you flying with us though. Pete Allum is doing some coaching for a $50 on Friday but I know you already rock the house and I'm not sure if you get coaching, thought I'd throw it out there. One more shameless plug for charity never hurts ;)

If you are serious about getting together some kick ass skills camps or fun tunnel stuff, Ari and I know others that may be willing to hop on board. Let's make some cool shit happen ;)

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB!!! Need an assistant? I would love a marketing job.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

SWEET, you'll be on my side of the world now. I can't wait to see you again.

Hey, I have your March schedule planned out and you a place to stay. Plan on THE Dublin Boogie.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

You tell Aub he can come too (if he donates a prize or two...and I need a cute girly shirt like everyone else has) but you MUST come. I'll reserve you a room in my house and all the monkey hugs you can handle. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.