TKATC

100th Jump!!! Special thanks to...

I made my 100th jump yesterday with 10 skydivers from my new found family at CROSSKEYS. In no particular order the planned 11-way was as follows: Kruse, Range, Will, Bobby, Earl, Elton, Pauly, Swisstian, Chris and last but not least Bubba "Phelps" who made it a 10-way. Thank you guys for making my 100th jump something I will remember forever!!!

At 100 jumps I am taking a moment to reflect on how I haven't killed or hurt myself. I have to say credit is due mostly to the family at CROSSKEYS starting with Yonathan for my tandems and ground school, Sick Willy for my progression through AFF and coach jumps (I do owe thanks to Pancake for one of those jumps though). Kruse and Range have taken considerable time to teach me some of the finer points. There is a HUGE list of people who have taught me different things (like trash packing, thanks Allan) but I cannot possibly mention them all. I am eternally grateful and feel so lucky to have discovered such an inspiring family. It's not just the skydiving I am addicted to. Thanks CROSSKEYS!!!