dgskydive

I wonder

Ill have to repel nekkid, or make sure he has a case of beer hanging by the rope , or both

When reppeling, tie a case of his favorite beer on about a 6'rope and attach to his waist. He will reppel down to get it no problem. When climbing, you go first, naked and attach same configuration of beer to your waist. He will follow you anywhere.:D Or just wear the sheep costume and run like hell. :D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

God i can't wait to get to Florida!

Did they warn you about the bugs? They gots some big ass bugs in Florida. You think the roaches in your trailer at Perris are big, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.

And snakes. They gots some big ass ugly dangerous snakes there too.

Still can't wait to get there? :P:ph34r::ph34r:

Dont forget the humid heat, the horrible drivers and the hurricanes

Yeah, it's hot, but at least it's a wet heat. Besides, Dom likes it hot. ;)

The drivers are bad (when in FL, beware of any car bearing a plate from a state that starts with "New"), but they're really no worse than most SoCal drivers so he'll be fine.

Hurricanes... yeah, didja know they have hurricanes there, Dom? Hurricanes are bad. :S:ph34r:

You forget Lisa. I was in the Army for almost 10 years. Over 3 of those where spent in, in order.

1. South Carolina......f---ing Ft. Jackson in August through OCt. You wanna talk about heat and humidity and big bigs? OMFG!

2 Georgia...... F---ing Ft. Gordon, Nov. into Feb. IT even got hot then, but most of the bugs had gotten smaller.

3.Georgia (part 2).........Ft. Benning, Feb. into Mar.. I actually have nothing bad to say about Benning, I was there at a nice time of the year for going to jump school.

4. North Carolina........Ft Bragg. Mar 1990 until Jan 1993, I, in order, went to war, and got married!! Enough said.

After that was Germany and Ft. Lewis, Wa.. Boy, did I love these last two.
Dom