windcatcher

PICS from my 100th weekend...It started out innocent!

Okay, so my weekend started out innocent enough...

We have a 1949 beech come to Skyranch for the weekend, and later saturday night we all got dressed up for a dance ( well, most of us;)). We all took lots of pictures that entire saturday...
The dance was so much fun!!! :)
*Many things to Steve, our wonderful dz photographer!!! Luv ya Steviewonder! :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

My 100th jump came on the last load of the day, so I had to quickly put something together: a hybrid with me and Gwen belly, Leah hanging...and a bunch of lucky lurkers...:)

I had the pleasure of sitting right next to the door ( wait, there WAS no door! :S).brrrrrrrrrrrrrr:|
Our exit looks funny, but it was actually a pretty decent exit.

You are so pretty Sarah. :)
Congrats on the 100th! Nice Idea, the bikini jump. Looks like you got a real good pie-in' there too! 'round here, the "pies" get pretty nasty... (I mean honestly, who ever heard of a molasses, shave-cream and pork n' beans Pie? [:/])

lol.

Congrats! B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

You are so pretty Sarah. :)
Congrats on the 100th! Nice Idea, the bikini jump. Looks like you got a real good pie-in' there too! 'round here, the "pies" get pretty nasty... (I mean honestly, who ever heard of a molasses, shave-cream and pork n' beans Pie? [:/])

lol.

Congrats! B|

thanks goose! :) I definitely didn't want to jump naked, I try and be modest...
I was kinda scared the pie would be nasty too, but it was real yummy! B| ( btw, molasses, shaving cream and beans?? :o :|B|)
GFD: I'm glad too they let me take off my gear, that would have been a nasty messB|

( btw, molasses, shaving cream and beans?? )

Basically they'd take a trip to the grocery store and then purchase whatever nasty items they could find. I guess it was decided a long time ago at Skydive Toronto Inc, that if you put it in one of those flimsy tin pie plates... it's "pie". lol.

( btw, molasses, shaving cream and beans?? )

Basically they'd take a trip to the grocery store and then purchase whatever nasty items they could find. I guess it was decided a long time ago at Skydive Toronto Inc, that if you put it in one of those flimsy tin pie plates... it's "pie". lol.

oh, poor goose:(:(:(
:Dstill, it's kinda funny! :D

Silly Jen, skydivers can smell 100th jump. >:( You cannot hide.

lol

Meh, it was mainly Leslie and B-rad that brought forth the nasty pies but not anymore.

It's not that Bad, Burnaby does nice whipped cream pies. When I did my 100th, it was this time of year. Tara got me in the face with some of her B-day cake too!

... it's being thrown in the pond that can get nasty at Burnaby.