br0k3n

What to do in LA

After about 10 days of training at Perris, myself and one of my team mates will be spending 3 days in LA… 10th 11th 12th November..

Can anyone recommend a good place (cheap ish) to stay and what should we do…any good bars & clubs for a Friday / Saturday night out… is there anything to do in LA :P

Cheers

Oli
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Last time I went to LA, I spent half of the time bicycling from Venice Beach to Santa Monica pier since I didn't know what to do. I went to Hollywood and Universal Studios too but it was pretty much boring to me. The highlight of my trip was when my friend flew me in his Cessna to Catalina Island and we spent the entire day there. You can also take a ferry there from LA to the island but that cost money. Well, you can also experience downtown LA by riding the public bus like I did in the ghetto and got lost. It was interesting.

Actually, I have no clue what to do there since I've been there only twice. Good luck.
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

After about 10 days of training at Perris, myself and one of my team mates will be spending 3 days in LA… 10th 11th 12th November..

Can anyone recommend a good place (cheap ish) to stay and what should we do…any good bars & clubs for a Friday / Saturday night out… is there anything to do in LA :P

Cheers

Oli

go skydiving in Elsinore! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

go skydiving in Elsinore! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Funny, that was my first suggestion B|B|

But reckon after 10 days and 100 jumps at Perris, its time to put on our disco trouser and party..
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

I'm gonna be in LA 1-5th November, i decided that i couldn't really be bothered to do the touristy thing so i'm just gonna hang out at Perris the whole time i'm there :)
it's the first stop on a world trip, so i'm going to see how much of my savings i can spend hehe...

what to do in L.A - not get murdered, raped, shot, robbed, or assaulted. the place is a shithole.
ok ok, go visit Chinatown, and check out the mall modeled after the set of Intolerence on Hollywood Boulevard. and be warned - you buy weed in the morning, and crack at night (i found that out after smoking a joint of crack that i thought was weed with a local dealer) :)

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

what to do in L.A - not get murdered, raped, shot, robbed, or assaulted. the place is a shithole.
ok ok, go visit Chinatown, and check out the mall modeled after the set of Intolerence on Hollywood Boulevard. and be warned - you buy weed in the morning, and crack at night (i found that out after smoking a joint of crack that i thought was weed with a local dealer) :)

excellent, i'll look forward to it ;)

I'm gonna be in LA 1-5th November, i decided that i couldn't really be bothered to do the touristy thing so i'm just gonna hang out at Perris the whole time i'm there :)
it's the first stop on a world trip, so i'm going to see how much of my savings i can spend hehe...

You could get 40 jumps and a few hours of tunnel in easily!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky