shmali

Free Ipods... what's your take

Agreed. You just put your old fruit/veggie/meat scraps in them and then drop them in the mail. If the junk mailers want to send me their garbage, I'll return the favor. :D

The thing wrong with that idea is that you're "pranking" a giant, faceless, bureaucratic corporation. The people responsible for you getting junk mail will never even know you mailed them banana peels. Some poor mail sorter getting paid minimum wage will have to deal with all that crap.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Agreed. You just put your old fruit/veggie/meat scraps in them and then drop them in the mail. If the junk mailers want to send me their garbage, I'll return the favor. :D

The thing wrong with that idea is that you're "pranking" a giant, faceless, bureaucratic corporation. The people responsible for you getting junk mail will never even know you mailed them banana peels. Some poor mail sorter getting paid minimum wage will have to deal with all that crap.

For an annual permit fee, a business reply mail (BRM) permit is available for distributing business reply cards, envelopes, self-mailers, cartons, and labels. BRM allows the permit holder to receive First-Class Mail and Priority Mail back from customers by paying postage only on the mail returned. The BRM permit holder guarantees payment of First-Class Mail postage plus a per-piece charge for pieces returned by the USPS (see payment options below). When designing a BRM mailpiece or label, mailers must consult with their local post office. The piece must conform to a specific format to qualify as BRM, including a unique ZIP+4 code assigned by the USPS. Proofs for regular BRM should be approved by the USPS before printing. Proofs for Qualified Business Reply Mail (QBRM) must be approved by the USPS. Below is a layout example for a BRM envelope. BRM pieces distributed in automation rate mailings are required to meet automation compatibility standards. BRM templates are available on the Postal Explorer web site by selecting "Reply Mail" in the left frame.

So just send back the empty envelope. That is the only way they pay. the scraps don't make a difference.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I was that mail sorter for a short while. We had to wear gloves and smocks. People would put, literally, any old shit:o in the pre paids. After a day and a half I requested a transfer to the packing shed. It was worth it for 50p less an hour.:|

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Ok so this free ipod thing is a touchy subject but let me settle something....THIS IS FOR REAL i absolutely guarantee it i worked for a internet advertising company that handles that site it is completely legit i got a free ipod a year ago and my brother got one about a month ago it is completely real. if you want to check this out take a look at this it will be worth your time. [/url]

Then post a picture of it.

Of course since this is your one and only post and you have no information in your profile and you pulled up a thread that is a year old I'm calling BULLSHIT!!!

I've seen where people have to post an ad in forums to complete their free gift requirements and my money says this is what this is.
Fly it like you stole it!