Broke

Wear your seatbelt

I've seen that one before. They oughta show that in every driver ed class in every damn high school in America, I don't care how graphic it is.

Since these were actors, I wonder how the hell they made that look so damn real...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I saw this clip on www.firefighterclosecalls.com and though I should share... it is pretty messed up. There are some more cool vids on that site, but I won'r post them all.

http://www.firefighterclosecalls.com/downloads/SeatbeltNOBS.mpg

WOW! Very well done! I'm glad you shared... never hurts to have a reminder...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

when taking off why do people strap on thier helmits to 1000ft? Because in a crash a helmit will become a projectile... they used to have a cool video from the Idrivercam system that had this guy in a SUV falling asleep behind the wheel. The SUV rolled and his head went out one of the rear side windows before the SUV crushed his head
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yep - the Brits are pretty good at that hard-hitting, don't-care-if-it-upsets-you-as-long-as-it-get-the-message-across kinda films.......

Last week I saw a clip (in a defensive driving course to get rid of a speeding ticket !!) :$ of a pretty fat, red-neckish guy driving along, one arm over the back of the passenger seat.....there was some kind of dash-mounted video camera, and he fell asleep.....swerved, and the car flips - he gets rag-dolled around the car, ending up with his head thru the read passenger-side window!! Its a mad piece of video! Unfortunately I couldn't download it, but it was called noseatbelt too......
Driving without a seat belt to me feels like leaving the door knowing my chest strap was undone......it just isn't right!

Stay safe!!

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

Found it!!

I love the way he doesn't even take his arm of the seat next to him!!!:D:D

It is scary that these people are on the roads next to us, infront of us and behind us, EVERY DAY!!! [:/]

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/noseatbelt.html

Keep your eyes open!

DAMN indeed!

That is exactly why I treat driving like jumping - never let yourself get complacent about it......I could never drive like that - one arm around the other seat......takes too long to get that hand back on the wheel when things go squirly!!

Don't think that poor fcuker will be much of anything again after that little ding.......[:/]

DAMN indeed!

That is exactly why I treat driving like jumping - never let yourself get complacent about it......I could never drive like that - one arm around the other seat......takes too long to get that hand back on the wheel when things go squirly!!

Don't think that poor fcuker will be much of anything again after that little ding.......[:/]

oh man! that was incredible. what was up w/ not moving his arm?? I guess he had other things on his mind, eh? just eerie how the end of the vid his cranial region is um... outside the vehicle...

ouch...

-the artist formerly known as sinker