jtny10

New Game has skydiving.

Hey guys i have some invites to an on-line game that is being Beta test. Its free and Guess what you can go Skydiving. Any one want to play. pm me for the invitation. (Because it is a test you have to be invited)

ps its like the sims but better.
Live it, Love it, Just go for it before it slipps away. Dont wait another day.

It is a cool game that is being Tested. Like a Sim world but you can earn money and skydive, snowboard, jetski, get catapolted across the land..

I still have codes left.. any one else .. PM me for the invite.

I played this for a while till i realised that i need to buy a Rig.. You can even adjust the size of the chute. Try the hover car..

I am out of codes today .. But i Promise i will have many many more for all fellow skydivers.. Blue skys.

I couldnt get into it, the skydiving was fun, until you pull the chute (or let your altimiter pull it for you, yes i spoke right, you either pull yourself or set your alti) then it takes you 40 mins to get down. I just would take the rig off, go splat and walk away
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

It is a cool game that is being Tested. Like a Sim world but you can earn money and skydive, snowboard, jetski, get catapolted across the land..

I still have codes left.. any one else .. PM me for the invite.

That is cool info but it didn't answer my only question. Does the game have a name?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I wish i could get a chute that packs it self too. Well glad you like the game.. I will have a bunch more invites/codes tomo.

Sorry for the wait. I know it is well worth it...

Later peeps

I saw the avatars, it looks like a virtual world thingy that was big news a year or two ago. You could buy hover bikes and it was pretty much commercial whoredom with electronic adidas and gap stuff.

We designed some clothes stuff for it even. The big deal was that they were trying to create a real ingame economy.

"There" was the name.

Played it for a while and then realised it was actually just really annoying due to lack of usable content - there's only so much you can do on a hoverbike, and everything else cost $$$ (real $$$$).

It was fun while it lasted, especially when people started custom skinning all the avatars outside of the game.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

still more codes for any one that hasent given it a try.. I am going to organize the worlds first online Boogie... must have a code to participate.. i think this will be cool

Ok, I ended up in the nightclub and my character started dancing...then I couldnt get it to stop...kinda like in real life when Ive had 5 margaritas...:P

Then I found out that while she was dancing in the street I could make her take off her clothes...kinda like when ive had 7 margaritas...(just kidding, Marc!!:P)

There are ,amy ways you can have fun in the world .. Changing your cloths is only one.. You can dance and pick some one up in the club.. dont forget you can chznge the way you look too.