lisamariewillbe

Orfun #1 meets Orfun # 69

Orfun 1 has been avoiding his spanking as part of the ritual of becoming an orfun. That is until he popped in to the fun trailor. Heres what happened.

Wyatt "Your orfun 69?"
LM "Yes sir, and your the orfun who hasnt been spanked yet"
Wyatt "thats because I was waiting to be spanked by orfun 69, it just seems the way it should be"
LM "I agree , bend over"

So in front of approx 15 people wyatt not only bent over to take his spanking, he also bared himself, and when I told him he didnt deserve any more, he asked for another still... I granted his wish.

Whats great is since I am a orfun sister, this spanking doesnt count for him hehehehee I knew it at the time but didnt tell him.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Hmmmmm was I conned into spanking a non-orfun???

Unless you meant to say Whitley....
I suck at remembering names too.

....especially when I'm busy trying to evacuate everyone out of the hangar before it melts......
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yes Whitley thats what I meant.... hey it started with a W..... I was close....

You can call him Alfalfa. But it's true, your spanking was merely for mutual Orfun enjoyment. He STILL has some OFFICIAL TOUGH LOVE coming. I tried to ream him out for disappearing at the ceremony, but he said he had to go out and make a call or something. Then he gave me sh*t for not bringing him up to the stage sooner.

....F*ck I HATE it when people out-guilt me!!
Anyway, I can officially welcome all our new Orfun bastards as soon as I go buy a new firewire for my hard drive so I can access the member list.
(Yes, left it behind at the boogie, dammit. Along with my custom made fake Spence hat.)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is